Add to Calendar
Wednesday, April 21st 7:00 p.m. EST.
As a result of participating in this activity, learners will be able to:
- Identify patients at risk of esophageal cancer
- Discuss Barrett’s Esophagus screening and treatment
- Review how to appropriately work up and stage esophageal cancer
- Identify patients needing referral to a surgeon
- Discuss basic treatment/surgical options for esophageal cancer patients
The target audience for this presentation: Currently practicing physicians who actively see patients in Primary Care, Gastroenterology, Med Oncology, and ENT
USF Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
USF Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
USF Health (provider number 2970) is an approved provider of continuing education for nurses through Florida Board of Nursing. This activity has been approved for 1.0 contact hours.
View related document for accreditation information.
If you have any questions or credit related inquiries, please contact USF Health at firstname.lastname@example.org