Add to Calendar
Thursday, January 27th at 7:00 p.m. EST.
As a result of participating in this activity, learners will be able to:
- Recognize functional neurosurgery, specifically DBS for PD
- Explain what implanting electrodes in the brain entails and what their implications can be
- Identify the workflow of DBS candidates from evaluation by neurologist, neurosurgeon, and neuropsychiatry
- Define different ways to implant electrode (frame-based, frameless and robotics)
- Determine the future potential of this life changing technology
The target audience for this presentation: Neurologists
USF Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
USF Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Florida Board of Medicine
USF Health is an approved provider of continuing education for physicians through the Florida
If you have any questions or credit related inquiries, please contact USF Health at firstname.lastname@example.org